I have had a rash under my left breast for a couple of weeks and is itchy, what could it be and what can i do?

I would go to the doctors or dermatologist . Everyday under my both breasts they are red patches but no rash. My bras fit just fine and sometimes I get 1 size up so it wouldn't be too tight. The bras I buy are  well quality and right in my price range. And the patches kind of smell. I take showers everyday so I'm a very clean person. What could this be ? I put power on it and it's good for a while and I don't sweat that much either.

dejolane

It's not uncommon to get a body rash under your breasts. Sweat, irritation from a bra - these are the usual culprits.

Try cleaning the area with a gentle soapless soap (like vagisil, or baby soap) - then applying a topical ointment for rashes. I've used polysporin (after a particularly cute by nasty bra rash) and diaper rash cream (for a rash after a few days in the desert). Other things such as aloe, calamine, etc can also be helpful.

If the rash doesn't go away in a week to 10 days - contact your doctor.

And it might be a good idea to go bra-free as much as possible while the rash is healing.

hi have you seen a doctor if not let me know
as iam a doctor iam sure i can help you
please let me know thank you

I showed my OBGYN all she said was make sure your bras aren't too tight and are good quality, It isn't a hard rash but just red and smells . I am a very clean person I sweat only if I go for a walk, please help.

dejolane