I'm assuming most people already know about this site but for those who don't it's a helpful site that rates surgeons based on people's personal experiences. I would trust this site over testimonials that are posted on a surgeon's actual site because you get the bad and the good. I wouldn't believe EVERY review however because it is known that surgeons can rate themselves or bash other surgeons on it. A lot of people wished they knew about ratemds before going to Toriumi or Ellenbogen for their rhinos.

ya i have seen it too...
one doc commenting on other comes under professional misconduct.. you have any idea about it??

I've seen some shady reviews on there that have gotten deleted--and reviews that look to be pr work. I've heard of doctors coming onto forums promoting their work and pretending to be a patient and one girl mentioned that her dentist left a review of himself on that site so it's good to be wary.