I am from Canada and looking to have Rhinoplasty done by either Dr. Raj or Dr Nassif, I wont know until I actually meet with both of them. Does anyone recommend one over the other? It's a primary rhinoplasty so I want to have it done right first time around. Does anyone know costs for consultations for each, and how much the surgical fees are? Any information would be greatly appreciated.. ( as well as experiences with both doctors) Thanksssssssss

Also, since I am out of town, how many consulations would i need to have??

Aghhh choosing the right plastic surgeon can be so stressfull!!

I have heard that Dr. Nassif is a great plastic surgeon achieving miracles in the field of rhinoplasty. He suggests that rhinoplasty is like every other surgery carrying a risk of complications, such as reaction to anesthesia, infection, excessive nose bleeding, bursting of the blood vessels on the surface of the skin and asymmetry. Dr Nassif developed a so called “anti-gravity face lift” which leaves no visible scars and after the recovery time passes, you wouldn’t even say that one has had a rhinoplasty.
Of course you firstly need to make the appointment for the consultation, which is done at Spalding Drive at Beverly Hills. You will be given various information concerning surgery as well as the post operation treatment and recovery time.
I am not informed about the cost of the surgery but I believe that the consultations are free if you previously book the surgery that will be performed by this doctor.
I recommend that you find some internet site that would offer you some application forms for ma king the appointment with Dr. Nassif.

Jane, do you work for Dr. Nassif??

I recommend Robert Kotler. He is cheaper than the previous doctors and can do just as good work if not better than Nassif. You need to meet the doctors and feel it out for yourself. Dont expect miricules. Expect a 30% improvement.

Dr.Paul Nassif / Paul Nassif / Dr.Nassif in beverly hills has people writing posts for him online. He is just a fancy doctor charging way too much. He has ruined dozens of peoples nose and we are working hard to revoke his license. He will RUIN your nose. Stay away from him. He also has way less experience, so as him how long he has been doing rhinoplasty. he claims he is a specialist in rhinoplasty, but he is NOT. He has ruined peoples lives and confidence. He pays people to take off posts online. He is the worst rhinoplasty doctor. Have you seen his REAL before and after pics???????

BobSmith- Your review is the only negative one I have seen online... Can you post any before or afters or privately send some to me? He is supposed to do my surgery in two weeks and I'm freaking out now...

i got a deviated septum and i was considering Dr. Nassif
i thought about Toriumi that he is good but he got tons of angry patients and now i don't know who to chose i'm really thinking i better cancel it all over afraid of getting a worst result