OK....
I want to get a nose job. I consulted with Dr Raj Kanodia. He will cost me $15,000. I would prefer a doctor in NYC or surrounding areas. I would also consider MD. I know people blame high prices on hype. However I would prefer a doctor with good publicity. lol.

I'm looking into Dr Pearlman and Dr. Miller in NYC. Anyone have any experience with these doctors? I am really nervous about this and want everything to go well. Please let me know if you have any advice for me. Thanks.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Hi i just had a revision rhinoplasty by Dr.steven pearlman.It's been two months , and i could not be any happier.It was worth every penny!!!!!

I know this is a personal question, but would someone mind discosing the approximate cost of their nose job? In reading a couple of forums they are much more expensive than I expected...

$15000? Is this for a revision or for a first rhinoplasty? That price sounds exorbitant. I am considering a revision b/c Imy first nose job isn't what I want and was thinking about consulting with Dr. Raj. Any feedback about your consult would be most appreciated. Thanks, Anne

Dr. Pearlman located on Park Ave in Manhattan has done my nose revision and I have to say it is exactly what he promised me . you will find him to be one of the best in the country especially if you are a guy looking to have work done.

I had the opposite experience with Pearlman. Very expensive and poor work. He also takes his initial pics from above your head so you look worse then tries to convince you that you need other procedures done. I had to have a revision after my rhino. He did as little as possible and my result wasn't even close to what he promised or what I asked for. He promises you a natural look and I looked like a completely different person who needed a rhino.

I just had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Pearlman. It has been about a week and I couldn't be happier. It was my 3rd rhinoplasty after 2 doctors absolutely devastated my nose. He was completely professional and I think, a genius. He is one of the smartest doctors that I have ever met and was worth every penny I spent. He used a number of grafts using rib cartilage and skin from my temple. He basically rebuilt it entirely. I couldn't be happier with the results.

I spent countless hours and days researching different doctors so I would never have to go through this again and am 100% happy I went with him.

Great people at his office also.

Call him!

I had surgery with Dr. Miller. His office staff is terrific, he is really nice, smart, and patient. My surgery was a few months ago and I love the results!! He did tip work and removed the bump. I was back to work in one week, no bruising and no swelling. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Sam Rizk is a double board certified facial plastic surgery in New York City. Dr. Rizk has a calming presence brought about from the industry-leading surgical outcomes he produces with every rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. Dr. Rizk is the only facial plastic surgeon to trust when it comes to repairing a nose.

Dr. Rizk performs rhinoplasty using technology never before incorporated during live surgery, through the use of a 3-D endoscopic high definition system. The result is a natural looking nose, free of severe points or rigid pinched tips and with fully functional airways.

To further refine his surgical technique, Dr. Rizk developed a graded approach to rhinoplasty progressing from endonasal or closed surgical procedures to open approaches. Through the implementation of surgical tools such as the 3-D high definition endoscopic-assisted system for an endonasal (inside the nose) approach to the use of dermabrading units with powered rotating diamond burrs (that he developed and has a patent pending) to smooth and round out the edges of the grafts placed for a more natural look that gives the impression of being untouched by man.

Dr. Rizk is the expert when it comes to revision rhinoplasty. He is able to repair noses that other surgeons are not.
To learn more about Dr. Rizk, please visit

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I really want to get a nose job. I have looked at many of Dr. Pearlmans before & after shots and i was pretty impressed. The noses after do look very natural, but not so so perfect. I dont know what to do.. i want to get a nose job by this summer!

Also, how long does it take for your nose to heal..like when you get the nose job, do you have to wear something over it for a certain ammount of time, how does it work?

I have been saving for a nose job but I need a good Rhinoplasty Surgeon who can shape up my nose. I have heard enough horror stories about surgeries gone wrong where one ends up paying for a corrective surgery as well. I am scared…to say the least…I really won’t be able to afford a corrective surgery. A colleague has suggested Dr. Jennifer Levine and Dr walden but she was not a patient herself. I would like to hear from a person who has undergone similar surgery or at least been to this Rhinoplasty Surgeon. What do you say guys…should I go to her??? Though i have seen the before and after pics on her website 

26 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. I clear them up but they keep coming back.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm also considering Dr. Miller.  I've heard he's supposed to be good with rhinoplasties and revisions.  Also heard that Dr. Rizk is supposed to be good.

This is obviously an ad by Dr. Rizk's team, so I would not trust it.

i dont trust any doctors who advertise on message boards!!!! everyone knows that good plastic surgeons dont need to advertise or pay to get mentioned in magazines/tv.