I am thinking of having some raynaud's surgery regarding the fact I am suffering for years now from raynaud's disease and the thing is that my condition is only getting worse by years despite those meds I am being taking regularly involving alpha as well as calcium channel blockers. And the worse thing is that recently I have developed also some skin ulcers and I am terrified of developing gangrene condition one day in the future due to my raynaud's condition and therefore I would be much desperate of the very possibility of my toes or fingers amputation which could easily be the result of my current condition and that is why I am interesting in having some raynaud's surgery if there is one-so I would greatly appreciate if someone tells me whether there is any raynaud's surgery and how is it performed. Thanks much

Hi! my mom had a raynaud's surgery known actually as nerve surgery and it is only performed in most severe cases form of raynaud's disease but no matter this you could discuss this with your doc and decide upon this raynaud's surgery opt but you should know that this sort of raynaud's surgery involves cutting of your sympathetic nerves for it is them who are very responsible for exaggerated reaction of your blood vessels to cold temperatures and anyway these nerves are actually controlling the opening and narrowing of blood vessels in the skin of your hands and feet. And as I have told my mom had this raynaud's surgery known as sympathectomy and at first it really seemed like it decreased the frequency and duration of her raynaud's attacks but now almost a year after this raynaud's surgery was performed the attacks now returned to be much the same as they used to be. Anyway you may also reconsider another sort of raynaud's surgery actually involving chemical injection that are about to block the sympathetic nerves and though this procedure needs to be repeated several times I have heard it is of much more help than any other raynaud's surgery.