Hi, I started working at a new job. With it, new acquaintances have been made. One of them brought my attention. It is a woman. She wears some kind of gloves all the time. I asked her about it. She told me that she has a condition called Raynaud's disease. I was wondering if you could tell me what is Raynaud's disease?

Hi, first of all I would like to say that Raynaud's syndrome is, on my opinion, a strange condition. It is related to blood circulation problems. What happens is that the blood vessels of people that are affected by Raynaud's disease constrict to that measure that the blood flow to the parts of the body affected by this condition is diminished or is stopped. Any body part can be affected but usually it is the extremities that are influenced. Blood vessels constrict as a result of cold or a stressful situations. As a result, affected body parts go numb and can even turn white (fingers) when there is no blood circulating to them. There are measures that need to be taken in order to make the symptoms of Raynaud's disease not happen. That is why your colleague wears gloves all of the time.