Do you think blue raynaud fingers is not a condition that much serious and what am I supposed to do know with my condition. I know that raynaud's may turn into more serious condition but I never experienced blue raynaud fingers ever before and am afraid it could means something very serious –what do you think? Thanks much!

Well I think you should go see a doc right away for having persistent blue raynaud fingers could easily turn into something that serious such as gangrene and when it comes to that point it is very hard to treat. I am also diagnosed raynaud's and am very familiar with its complications and if your fingers are that much affected-and its persistent blue color might be a serious sign-than it may lead to many other complications such as fingers or toes deformities and even gangrene and if it is about serious condition than amputation is usually advised.