I need some info regarding raynaud's heartburn problems –the thing is that I actually have developed secondary raynaud's basically caused by scleroderma I am suffering from for years now and over the years the condition have developed into more severe forms affecting my oral condition including my face and dental problems at first place but I have managed to deal with it somehow. Anyway my biggest worry now is raynaud's heartburn problems related and I would appreciate someone tells me how should I overcome this. Thanks!

It is more likely that your digestive system is affected by this scleroderma condition you have for years and that is why you have this heartburn problems so all this could cause some further gastrointestinal tract complications anyway it is not like you actually have raynaud's heartburn problems for those conditions involving your raynaud's disease are actually caused by your scleroderma but no matter the exact cause you should try dealing with this heartburn you have by taking some digestive enzymes and vitamin B complex involving niacin which would also help you in managing your raynaud's condition but always keep in mind that essential in treating heartburn problems is having a balanced diet involving increased water amount and as for those meds you better check this out with your doc for I know that some meds that my ease your heartburn could cause you some further raynaud's complications but in general I think you should avoid taking beta blockers and certain OTC drugs and if you are taking birth control pills you start thinking of another form of contraception for these pills are about to affect the circulation causing more frequent raynaud's attack and therefore increased heartburn problems.