I am diagnosed with raynaud's syndrome and am taking some drugs including calcium channel blockers that is suppose to reduce my raynaud's syndrome flare ups relaxing my blood vessels but I actually have developed serious raynauds syndrome over the time –my skin color has changed and is almost persistently of almost blue like color and do you think that I could improve my raynauds symptoms by wearing gloves all the time outdoors or would some other warmth help step could be of help here? Thanks!

Sure it could help, I know that wearing gloves all the time is not pleasant that much but if your raynaud's syndrome is of that serious form at this moment you are probably at high risk of developing some further complications involving skin ulcers that are eventually very hard to treat so my advice for you would be to take some precautions warmth steps including wearing gloves. But you know it is not like you could wear gloves all the time around so maybe you should consider the possibility of moving into some more warmer place –that is what I did for I am also diagnosed with raynaud's syndrome and though there is no cure to this disease –and wearing gloves and warmth precautions helps only temporary- I have managed to reduce my raynaud's symptoms significantly going into warmer place.