I am curious to hear how to treat primary raynaud's for my son has been recently diagnosed with raynaud's and I am curious to hear how come he got this disease for it is not running in our family. For now he is being treated with some drugs alpha blockers but I don't think it helps him right treating primary raynaud's for he lately developed some weird skin condition –to me it looks like he has got some skin ulcers. What do you think how to treat primary raynaud's?

Primary raynauds treatment actually depends on its main symptoms and if skin ulcers are involved than I think the best primary treatment would be taking the drugs already prescribed in combination with calcium channel blockers that are effective in healing and reducing skin ulcers condition and if such condition is left untreated it may develop into more serious condition including gangrene. Anyway being diagnosed with primary raynaud's is not inherited for it is actually about auto immune system disorder affecting blood vessels not to function properly and therefore causing mentioned symptoms involving also more serious forms such as skin ulcers.