I would appreciate if someone would describe me renaulds syndrome. Is it more often with women or men. What is the treatment?

Renaulds syndrome has no known cure or treatment. Well treatment range from drugs to behavioral changes, but I must say that none of them is completely satisfactory. If Renaulds syndrome turns into gangrene, then amputation is needed. Renaulds syndrome is a condition in which small arteries (in fingers and toes) spasm and cause skin to turn red and blue. It can be caused by repetitive activities or from using vibrating tools.
It is more often with women and this is 5 more times more often! It often strikes women between the age 18 and 30 and it is also thought that is strikes even 30 % of otherwise healthy women, otherwise it strikes around 5 to 20 % of population.
Something else, when renaulds syndrome appears alone, without any other medical condition, we talk about Raynaud's disease, also primary Raynauds, since in this condition blood vessels return to normal afterward. But when Raynaud's syndrome are accompanied by other disease, it is called Raynaud's phenomenon or secondary Raynaud's