I am 14 and have been cutting since the age of 8 years old, I have been bullied many times and have lost many close family members in the past few years, I have also been having suicide thoughts lately and I don't know what to do?
I also try and hide everything by always wearing long sleeved jumpers and try and fake a smile most of the time.

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Islam. Nuff said.

definitely NO attempt of SUICIDE anymore. :-| That won't help a bit, just stay strong and strengthen your faith, surely you'll get through it.

Don't kill yourself. It may be a.wrong time in life but it will get better. I do the same thing as you and I got sent to a crazy.hospital. Trust me you don't need to be there its horrible. Talk to your parents about it.

First of all, if you are having suicidal thoughts, you need to talk to a professional immediately. Don't kill yourself, your situation and circumstances will get better, once you are dead, its too late and you don't give yourself that chance to see how much better your life can be after all these "fixable" issues have been dealt with. There is help  out there. Seek help for the cutting, and a professional will help you deal with all your issues either through therapy, medication or both. I have been suicidal before, i know i would be dead today if i did not finally give in and seek treatment with a psychiatrist. With therapy and medication, life has gotten better. There are still daily struggles and issues, but i know there is hope and i can cope with them, suicide is not the answer. Come back here everyday and talk with people of like minds anytime you feel like cutting. You need to talk with people, you are soyoung and you are obviously holding a lot in, try to be more open in expressing how you feel,talk to your parents, if you cant, find other people you are comfortable with or trust to talk to and  a professional will help you also. You are so young, there is hope. 

I have the the same problem and I started around the age 6 and u should try to take a ruberband and put it on ur wrist and and pull it back and let it go(: