Im 13 and i weigh 186 lbs and Im desperate to lose 30 lbs in 3 months. Im going on a school trip to Belgium in May and its a space camp .There is going to be an anti-gravity thingy there and I am going to have to tell them my weight I am big any way and I am so embaressed . Please help me lose 30lbs . I have been trying to lose weight for so long and nothing works for me .HELP ! ! !

Hi! When you say that nothing work what exactly do you mean by nothing? What were you trying and for how long? It is quite possible to lose 30 lbs in 3 months if you're disciplined enough, you can loose even more in three months. Two years ago I lost 28 ibs in less then two months. I was following this diet called the UN diet. You can find it on the internet if you are interested to read about it. But if you decide to follow it you can't cheat, you need to do exactly like it's written. Most people find it hard not to "cheat" if you think you cant make it don't even start. In your age you don't even need this diet, all you need is to change your eating habits and exercise every day. Go running, swimming, fast walking, ride a bike, stay away from junk foods, drink a lot of water, no sodas, no juices, and that should do the thing. Good luck!