I am 22 and have always struggled with weight i have a hormone imbalance which makes it difficult to lose wieght. 2 years ago i was put on metformin and orlistat and together with exercise and a diet club i managed to lose 3 stone in the 2 years but no i have found my weight wont budge and i still need to lose more. I am no longer taking the meds and im worried i will put it back on. since 18 i have always ur drugs recreationally at clubs and festivals every now and then. I notice they do supress my apetite. Today i took speed for the first time as im never wanted to before but i found i wasnt high i was just kind of chilled and have not eaten a thing today, i have friends who have lost weight on it and i have easy access to it. i am considering taking it regularly to see if it can help me loose wieght but would not be sure how much to take which will enable me to function and o to work as usual. Does anyone have any advice and whether it would work to tell my doctor this and maybe get prescibed a safe dose of anphetimines.

DON'T use speed for anything! First you need to get emotionally stronger! You can do this! Eat less, work more! Go to a nutritionist he'll tell you what, how and when to eat, just stick to the plan! Go fast walking every day (30 min at least), don't be bored, don't stay at home, you need to fill your daily schedule. Find a hobby. Calculate what you eat. Be severe with yourself if you love yourself. You're only 22, there's a life standing in front of you, embrace it! Your body is your temple! :-)