Every shirt with short sleeves I wear makes my arms look slack. I am so unhappy because of that, especially during the summer. But I hate going to the gym and exercise there when other people stear at me. I want to have nice tight arms. I noticed that lots of women have this problem .I guess that I can do some exercise at home but I’m not sure what and how. Can you help me?

Sure I can. You were right, women have a problem with slack arms. I also wanted to have nice tone arms and I did several exercises to tight them. Here are some:
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, place arms down by your sides. Inhale and lift your arms straight from your sides, making “T” with your body. Hold for five seconds, than exhale and lower your arms to sides. Start with set of five reps then increase to fifteen.
2. Sit in a semi-reclined position. Use pillows to support your back, if it is necessary. Level your knees with your chest and hold your hands in a fist above your shoulders.
On the exhale, extend each arm until fists are above your head, than inhale and lower your arms. Start also with five sets and increase to fifteen.
I hope you find this useful, after some time you can add hand weights to increase muscle resistance.