Hi everyone. I need some help. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. It was the stupidest reason ever. I heard him talk with his friend about me.  Ok, I did not. I went through his messages on facebook. But in my defense I had a reason. Anyway, I ran into this conversation with his best friend. At the beginning it was cute, he was telling him how he enjoys spending time with me. But then he wrote something that really hurt my feelings. It was about my physical appearance. And then I broke up with him. Now, I am not doing this because of him, but that whole situation made me think about my body. I really want to get in shape, and I mean great shape. I want that to be the first thing people will notice about me.

Here is what I need your help for- I need you to recommend me some exercises for T-tapp workout. Could you do that? Thanks in advance.

I am sorry, I’ve never done these workouts so I don’t have any suggestions. But let me just say your ex is a jerk and doesn’t deserve you worrying about that for a minute, cause when a guy truly loves you, in his eyes  you are perfect.;)

But if you want to get in shape I totally support that. There are more important reasons to do that than some shallow guy’s opinion. There is no need to point them out.

As for the exercises, I too hope somebody will share some exercises suggestions, maybe it wouldn’t be bad for me to try them.

Here is a suggestion. Lie on back. Bent your knees and hold feet close to your buns. Tuck butt slightly and keep doing that but with your hands placed at you tummy. Push  the organs towards center of it.

Now push your fingertips into abdominal cavity and roll palms flat. Hold palms flat into abdominal cavity and "tighten" the muscles underneath. Hold for 8 seconds.

Here is what you need to do next, hold palms flat into abdominal cavity and you should tighten your muscles. Hold it for about  8 seconds. Now you can rest for 8 seconds and then you can repeat everything.

Here is another one. I just remembered it. It is very effective.

Lay on the back and put your legs up in a way that your ankle, knee and hip are in alignment.

Now you want to point your toes up and keep them pointed as hard as you can. Now bend your right leg. Try to keep  muscles of your left leg tight. Keep it that way for a minute or two. You will feel your muscles working. Now all you need to do is to switch the legs and repeat the same action. This exercise improves your leg muscles. Repeat several times.

Here is one exercise for flat stomach. Lie on the back and bend your legs. Move them up all the way towards your chest.  Now move your left leg as much left as you can and also move the other leg in the opposite direction (they are supposed to be bended all this time). Now put your bended legs again together, but this time make sure they are creating a 90 degree angle with your head and tummy. You can repeat this as many times as you want. This exercise is very effective and not too much demanding. You should try it.