Hi, I will have cataract surgery on next Monday. A doctor told me that it will be no-stitch technique. What are your experiences with cataract surgeries?

Hi, I had a no-stich cataract surgery last month. I recovered quickly, and continued with my life normally. I also had a no-stitch technique, because it is safer. They made a tiny 3mm incision in the cornea, and used a phacoemulsification method of removing a cataract. This way, the natural anatomy of the eye maintained, and any complications are prevented. Before cataract surgery, I thought they will use lasers, but they didn’t. After this no-stitch surgery, I had to use eyedrops that my ophthalmologists prescribed me. I wasn’t allowed to drive a car for a while because of the safety. You never know how long will you have remains of anesthetics in your system, so driving is forbidden.

Had no stitch cataract surgery about 12:00 noon Tuesday-today is Saturday.
Operation went well. It was done in an out patient surgery center of a major hospital. Anesthesia was administered to the point were I was responsive but really had no memory of the procedure. Went home (about 2:00 PM) feeling a little groggy.
The eye felt fine, but that night I threw up at about 2:00 AM. Had one episode and then went back to bed. Woke up feeling groggy and a little nauseous. At the follow up exam that day it was( discovered that the small (1mm) incision was leaking. A clear contact was applied and I was sent home to come back in two days. All during this time liberal eye drops were applied, especially antibiotics.
Thursday I felt fine.
The next exam, Friday, showed the incision still leaking, although less.
After trying to hydrate the wound closed, the surgeon decided to use one stitch and successfully closed the incision and stopped the leak.
Today the eye feels fine, vision is good. A little weird being extremely near sighted in my left eye and farsighted with my right.
I'll post a follow up as things proceed.