I don't know What is Wrong with me.. I don't know If I Have A Really bad Yeast infection or herpes. I had sex a night before I got my period, on the 3rd day of my period I notice I was getting some bumps around my anal area & on my P***y lips they were really itchy I Thought They were itchy because My hairs were growing back' ... Like on the 5th day I wasn't on my period anymore but I notice my Discharge is Kind Of yellow and smells Kind of weird, also when I pee It burns really bad, I Can Bearly walk , I put a sh*t load of Baby powder because It stops the burning '.. I also feel like my vagina is swollen it feels horrible .. Today I notice that I'm bleeding inside my vagina I have little open sores they don't look white like herpes , it looks like a Rash ' it doesn't hurt when I touch it but It burns when I pee .. I'm Freaking out now because I think I have herepes!!! But then I don't know because my bf and I been having Sex for about a month now and we kissed and I don't have anything inside my mouth, so I'm Thinking He probably has It on his penis , but Like I said Why is this now happening? I'm Really scared I Hope it's Nothing Serious .. I also heard that You can Get a yeast infection by spraying things Down there & I would always Do that not because it was stinky , but I Just love having a nice, clean , lovely smell vagina .. But now I feel gross I don't feel like myself because I don't know what It's Wrong with me .. Tomorrow I'm Going to go get checked but It's Not a Forsure thing because I need a Ride there. But can Anyone help me Please! I seriously need some Answers , I been Stressing out ! Pleaseeeee help me with some answers!!! <3

Its sounds like you might have syphilis, an S.T.I (sexually transmitted infection) which means if you aren't the one having unprotected sex with someone else other than your boyfriend, then he might be the one who is- he could've got it from someone else and passed it on to you.. the only way to be sure is go to your doctor and have a urine test done to check for sti's .. do this asap.. good luck xx

I'm Pretty sure It was my bf who gave me This because he Doesn't know how to Keep it solid... But Do you know what bumps with puss are? Because I'm Getting them by my anal area & they are very painful'.. But thank you for your help :*

All goods Lala, and sorry but I have no idea what the bumps with puss are :( you could google it but that's more likely to scare you not help you. I'd go to the doctors, like asap! If what you have is syphilis or a different type of sti, then you and your boyfriend have to get treated plus anyone else who has had sexual contact with either of you.. I wouldn't put it off any longer, go to the doctors if you haven't already gone.

Thank you so much though , & I'm Going To the doctors on Monday , but it's hard to just sit here and wait you know? I just want an idea of what I might have .. But I guess ill just be patient