Hey im 15 years old and havent had sex yet, and after masturbation(usually once a day) the head of my penis becomes very sensitive and hurts when touched and red dots/pimples appear on and around the head and inner skin. I am very worried about this! Please tell me if you know a cure or what it is.

Thank You

use lubes when you masturbate see if that helps prevent getting those pimples on your penis

If you wear whitie tighties, you probably have your penis kinda rolled up therefore making contact with your pubic hair. And that can cause it. You should start wearing boxers and just let your penis hang.
and if you're having sex, make sure that the girl shaved her pubic area. Because this tends to happen to people with soft and delicate skin like me. I had the same problem.

i am also having the same problem, im 16, have had sex but sometimes masturbate also, after masturbating last, i noticed small red dots on my bellend, they wasnt sensitive to touch and hardly noticable when not erect, i do wear quite tight boxers often and i do find that my pubic hairs are getting stuck in my foreskin... my penis is also kind of crammed in which would explain my pubes gettin caught, i am hoping this is the reason my little red dots are appearing?
Confirmation needed please?
thanks

@Johncrv I had exactly the same thing as you and did masturbate just as much as you and that sensitive feeling really sucked! I recommend you seeing a doctor asap because I thought it would go away and it didn't. After all I told my doctor everything about me masturbating that much and about the red dots and he told me that it was too late and I had to get my penis cut off. I RECOMMEND YOU TO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!!! UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A PENIS LIKE ME. Tell him everything from when the red dots started and how much you masturbate. PLEASE do this now and don't be late like I was please! I'd do anything to not have this stupid ass tube replacing my penis.

@kj7 This is different for you since you are having sexual intercourse at this age already there are a lot of hoes out there trust me they probably gave you STD's. I know you mentioned your boxers and stuff but it is most likely STD's and you need to see a doctor now.

Thanks.