Every time my husband has unprotected sex with me his penis gets irritated. Could he be allergic to me? This has only happened since I had our baby 9 months ago.

Baby= decreased hormone levels= decreased natural vaginal lubrication= red, itchy, irritated penis! Juss Lube It!

Hi there,
He is definitely allergic to something but I am not sure if he is allergic to you. This has to be caused by something that you might use. Sometimes if you use some sort of cream or medication your partner can have side effects when you come in close and intimate contact. Are you using anything like this? Have you noticed any irritation in your vagina? This could also be some sort of bacteria that you are immune to but when he gets in to contact with it he can get the reaction. My suggestion would be that you go and see your gynecologist and try to see if you have any kind of bacterial infection.

An irritated penis can be caused by skin or environmental allergies, psoriasis, infections, or harsh sex and masturbation. Vitamin E and Shea Butter may relieve your husband’s irritation, the nutrients healing any sore, dry, and cracked skin. The vitamins also provide a natural wall of moisture to the penile skin, which can help prevent further chaffing and irritation. Applying a topical penis cream (Man 1 Man Oil is suggested by many medical experts) that contains Shea Butter and Vitamin E may alleviate your husband’s irritation. It helped my husband! All my best in finding some relief.

This is happening to me .....everytime me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex he gets irritated, Im not having any problems but He went and go tested an the dr told him he had a yeast infection to just go buy some virginal cream. We bought a kit for him and me he was then back fine I used mine for 7days.... ok now its weeks later and we decided to have sex without a condom again and he became irritated again....whats going on???