For about 10 days now I have had a spot on the shaft of my penis, it's about half the size of a penny and is red and smooth.

I popped it three times now (I know bad) and each time white stuff, like a zit came out. The last time I did it, I was so tired of it, I squeezed really hard and it hurt really really bad for about 24 hours. Then it healed over and I was like, finally it looks to be going away.

But today it just seems to have reverted back to what it was before.

I have some theories, given the presence of white puss it doesn't sound like herpes or a wart. I hear that herpes and warts don't ooze white puss Also there are no other common characteristics of it being either one.

I am guessing it's either just a cyst or an ingrown hair, but I wanted to see what other people thought?

Are there any remedies I should try to get rid of it, it's very annoying and getting me down and I am confused as to why the white puss keeps coming back?