THE DAY AFTER I SHAVED MY VAGINA STARTED TO REALLY HURT. FEW DAYS KATER IT WAS ITCHING AND GOT SWOLLEN ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I TOOK A LOOK AT IT AND SAW THAT WHERE IT WAS SWOLLEN (THE RIGHT LIP) IT WAS REALLY IRRITATED AND MOIST ALSO WITH LITTLE BUMPS. IT HURTS,ITCHES, AND BOTHERS SO BAD. SOME OF THE BUMPS ARE WHITE. THE SMALL BUMPS ARE EVEN SPREADING TO MY ANUS AREA. WHAT CAN IT BE????

Maybe an infection.

If it's not razor burn then it might be an infection. You said you used your brother's razor? Maybe there was like.. shaving cream or somtihgn on it that could have given you a reaction.

No No No YOU have razor burn put some lotion on it and next time if you want to shave use a ele. razor and NOT a throw away razor, and if the bumps don't go way in a few week when your hair comes back then go to the doc!!!!!!! But everything should be ok!!!!! I hate to ask but is your boy toy only with you or u don't think he wopuld cheat? :$

I have to agree with Melissa.... it could be razor burn.... but it does sound fishy and not all that right. You say you are very moist ? as in what alot of discharge because if thats the case you should go see your doctor promptly if the discharge has any smell to it or colouring that doesnt look right also if it is chuncky and just looks plain nasty regular discharge is usually clear or white and very milky and not at all clumpy but if its the opposite I would be checking in on your boyfriend and giving him the once around thorough investigation. But dont do that until you have gone to your doctor and got tested. You dont want to accuse your hubby of something he didnt even do if your not 100% positive of what the complication you are having is

girl dont worry im a boy, 13 years old and i shaved my hair in my private area 1 month ago :$ and i got those same bumps in the begining. then they got red and hurt alot more but if you have a BIG one u should pop it. they will go away in 3 weeks. Dont worry.

i wonder wat it is cuz i shave and thats never happened oh and im 14.

im 15... I started shaving when I was 14 (forgot to mention im a guy). I had some bumps but it was from getting cut or burned. They went away after awhile just get some neosporin because it helps infections and put it on for about a week then some lotion but try to stay away from shaving for a bit even though not shaving is kinda nasty...

:-(
Anyways after it goes away just be more patient and take your time and DO NOT USE desposable razors, you will have more likely of a chance of it happening again. Me and some of my friends that are girls (guys usually dont even talk about it so i have no clue) have it happen some times.

yes i am a guy. 16 years old.. and i always shave. but the trick is that after you shave you have to put on something either called non-alcohol oil free cleaning lotion or just apply an aloe vera-based cortisone cream, a soothing aftershave, or another hydrating application to soothe the skin and reduce redness.. also to not have all the bumps that everybody talks about.

dont worry this is normal when you shave your private rub some lotion on it and it should go away in 3 to 5 days

the only thing you can get from a razor is razor burn staff infection and a few others but not stds so it is not that seriouse but you should go to the doctor cuz that aint no razor burn iv EVER seen and i shave it all off

sounds like an ingrown hair. i get those all the time. pop it and keep it clean and put neosporin on it. no worries :-)

i use one razor on my face and pubic area all the time and haven't had any problems...

This is because you got to shave down, you were probable shaving up which can cause slot of irritation to the skin

im scared of shaving in my private area becuz im scared that i will get huge bumps :$