I am a 30 yr male who has had this problem on and off for 10 yrs. When ever I work for 8 hrs plus in hot conditions, especially sweaty conditions I get a very painfull rash on both inner thighs below my scrotum and sometimes when really bad on the sides of my scrotum. Usually it starts with some of my stretch marks getting inflamed and then a general redness and painful rash everywhere that the skin rubs together. Yesterday, I worked 13hrs in the hot sun, wet the entire day and sweaty and by the time I got home, I could have cried it stung so bad. I walk around like a cowboy, bowlegged and it usually causes me to lay in bed for the evening/morning so that I am able to go to work the next day with as little pain as possible. The newest thing yesterday was the presence of a thick pasty white discharge in the cracks of my inner legs. My wife thought it looked like yeast? I dont know. But I'm at the point where I need some answers. Dam it hurt yesterday :-(

Some factors, I do have very dry skin at times (face/scalp) and my skin is easily irritated. I shower daily as this is the only way to combat a painful next day.

Any thoughts? The doctor says it just a rash...blah blah blah.

Hi, your symptoms sound exactly like mine.

Whenever I work in hot sweaty conditions the skin in my groin chafes easily, and becomes more like a paste - it has not spread, but becomes painful quite quickly if I have to persist with working.
I find that when I dry the area with a towel or similar, the skin just comes away in small soft balls formed by the paste rolling up and leaves the skin red and sensitive. I find that my skin quickly recovers, until the next sweaty day.

Hey there,

I've had chaffing but not that bad. I would suggest maybe using baby powder at the start of your day and maybe in the middle to help remove moisture during the day to reduce the rash. Another great thing are compression shorts which you can get from any sports equipment stores. They're a tight boxer-brief type of short that helps to wick away moisture from the skin, prevent skin from rubbing directly against each other and will help the rash.

BABY POWDER!!!!!! I walk about 10 miles a day at my job and I swear on everything I love, If the inside of your legs are starting to burn and your doing the cowboy walk, Pop a nice handfull of baby powder on it and I promise you'll be good for the day or at least a couple of hours. Baby powder saves my life!!!! Keep 1 in your toolbag/lunch bag/ anything bag and keep one in your car in case of emergency!!!! Hope this helps you!!! I know it helps me!!

A new powder product that lasts all day with no mess! You will love it, it's called Huppo! It looks like a tea bag but it's filled with powder and the powder gets released every time you move.

no baby power , it gives more problem, yeast grow when u use baby powder. use anti fungus power, clotorimozle powder or cream every night.

step 1. use cltromozole cream or powder , not solve then step 2. use antibiotic tab. metronidazole with mettronidazole cream. not slove then step 3. use ketronozole anti fungus tab. for 30 days .

Your 1st line of defense against moisture should be baby powder ( Hüppo Powder Pocket). Doctors recommend B powder. I like Hüppo because it offers more options (Pat, Place or Tuck) and it's one of the finest powders on the market today.

Great feedback! I would suggest Hüppo.

i like a answer to this

Best cure I have found was zinc oxide. Commonly know as the active ingredient in diaper rash ointment. Use a+d or Boudreaux's Butt paste. It has worked wonders for me.