About 4 weeks ago, I felt a mark on my back that I assumed was a scratch. I saw it, and wondered where it came from, as I never scratched myself on my back or bumped into anything that would of made that mark.
I ignored it, and figured it would heal and go away, even thought it just randomly appeared.
Few days later, it was puffy, and felt like how skin feels after burning it on a hot surface. It became a little itchy here and there, but not constantly itchy. It is still on my back, and it has doubled its size. It looks red still, and shows no sign of healing.
I've also noticed that there is another one developing on my right side and on my chest near my neck. The marks feel like a burn which is in the healing process.
It really puzzles me and makes me worried as I have not burnt myself and have not done anything to cause these mysterious marks!

Allergic reaction to something?

I think you need to see a dermatologist or your PCP. I have no idea what this could be unless it was an allergic response to something. YOu could take some over the counter Benedryl and see it that helps first and if it does then it is an allergic reaction. Are you sure you are not getting bitten by something. Usually allergic reactions don't get bigger but the Benedryl would help that even if it were a bug bite.

could be hiv/aids

really? does saying something like that makes you feel better?