IVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY BF NOW FOR 2 AND YEARS. WE HAVE A BABY TOGETHER WHEN I FIRST GOT PREGNATE I GOT TESTED FOR EVERYTHING AND CAME OUT NEGATIVE. ME AND HIM NEVER USED CONDOMS ONLY AFTER I HAD THE BABY CUS I DIDNT WANT TO GET PREGNATE BUT BESIDES THAT NEVER.. HE ALSO GOT TESTED WHEN I WAS ABOUT 5 MONTHS PREGNATE AND EVERTHING CAME OUT NEGATIVE. K WELL ONE TIME WHILE WE WHERE HAVING SEX AFTER I NOTICED ON HIS PENIS A ROUND PIMPLE LIKE THING I GUESS IT WAS BEHIND THE PENIS BELOW TOWARDS HIS SACK AREA BUT LIKE IN THE MIDDLE.. HIS HAIR GROWS ON PENIS LIKE RIGHT THERE TOO.. I CONFRONTED HIM ABOUT IT AND HE SAID IT WAS LIKE FROM SWEATING AND THE CONDOM THIS WAS AROUND THE TIME I HAD THE BABY.. OUT OF THOSE TWO YEARS IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING ON HIS PENIS BESIDES THAT ONE TIME.. WELL RECENTLY I GOT LIKE A SCRAPE LIKE PAPER CUT ON THE INSIDE WHERE MY ENTRANCE IS AT AFTER HAVING SEX WITH HIM WE DID IT A DAY B4 MY PERIOD AND I WAS PRETTY DRY.. FYI WE DID IT AT LEAST 10 TIMES THAT NITE AND THE ONCE THE NEXT DAY.. THE ONE THE NEXT DAY REALLY LEFT ME SORE THATS NORMAL SINCE HES KINDA BIG. I ALSO FELT LIKE WAS GETTING A URINE INFECTION. I STARTED MY DOT AND I USED A TAMPON BUT I WAS REALLY WELL STILL DRUNK AND I REALLY DONT REMEMEBR HOW GOOD I PUT IT IN.. WEN I TOOK IT OUT I FELT LIKE IT SCRAPED MY SKIN AND HELLA HURTED..I CHECKED DOWN THERE AND IT WAS LIKE A WHITE SCRAPE LIKE THE TRANSPARENT SKIN COLOR.. I FREAKED OUT AND THOUGHT HERPES. I STARTED TAKING UTI MEDICINE AND THE BURNING WENT AWAY I PUT DIAPER RASH CREAM AFTER LIKE THE FOURTH DAY OF NOTHING AND IT WENT AWAY ON THE SIXTH.. I TOLD MY BF AND I GUESS SINCE I WAS FREAKIN OUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS GOTTEN BUMPS AFTER WE HAD SEX A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO FREAK ME OUT BUT THEY WENT AWAY WITHIN 2 DAYS HE SAID HE THOUGHT IT WAS FROM SWEATING AND NOT TAKING A SHOWER RIGHT AFTER..IS THAT POSSIABLE FOR A GUY TO GET THAT??? HE SAID IT DIDNT HURT AND IT WAS SMALL LIKE A PIMPLE AND ONLY ONE.. WELL I GOT TESTED FOR HERPES AND IT CAME BAK NEGATIVE. MY QUESTION IS: IS IT POSSIABLE FOR ME NOT TO HAVE HERPES AND HIM HAVE IT AND NOT PASS IT TO ME FOR TWO YEARS WITH NO OUTBREAKS? OR DO YOU THINK THERE JUST LIKE PIMPLES FROM SWEATING?? DOES THIS HAPPEN TO GUYS ANYONE WITH THE SIMLLIAR PROB..MY BF HAS REALLY BAD ACNE ALL OVER HIS BODY IF THAT MAKES SENSE MAYBE CUS HES NATURALLY OILY.. HE ALSO SAID IT JUST WOULD HAPPEN IN THE SUMMER TIME AND I SHOWED HIM PICS OF HERPES AND HE SAID HELL NO THAT THEY NEVER HAD FLUID.. IAM I OVERREACTING ABOUT THIS?I HAVE OCD AND A HAVE HAD A PHOBIA OF HERPES SINCE I WAS 15 SO ANY TIME A PARTNER HAD ANYTHING ON LIPS ANYTHING I FLIP THINKING ITS HERPES.. SOME FEED BACK WOULD BE REALLY NICE AND I APPECIATE THOSE WHO TOOK TIME TO READ THIS..O YEAH AND OUTTA THOSE TWO YEARS IVE NEVR BROKE OUT WITH ANYTHING BESIDES THAT SCRAPE THATS HAPPENED TO ME B4 IN PREVIOUS RELATION THANK YOU FOR ANY INFORMATION AND GOD BLESS..

hi alessia,
i have the same "pimple" right now on the shaft. I am also wondering why, but after several researches I believe this is but sebacious gland irritation. This may not have to connected with herpes, does it?
The way you described your sex life is how it is for us. My wife and I would enjoy each other to the point of her sucking my penis till i come-this is our way of preventing pregnancy. But I suppose this creates abrasion to the skin and thus creates possible nidus of infection to the skin, creating the penis pimple.
Although for other viewers i hope they could tell something about this.
best regards,
raymund