Ive been having a reoccurring issue at least once every 2 to 3 weeks. I would get this like burning/cold feeling only on my right leg from my buttocks down my hamstring and sometimes to my foot. That last for about a couple days. Then I would get bumps that appear on my penis. Sometimes they itch sometime they hurt and they last about a week. The bumps usually show up in the same spot every time. I know I will get these bumps because of the burning/slash cold feeling in my leg the day or two before. Now I don't have any symptom of herpes but these small bumps appearing anywhere from every 2 weeks to a month pop ups. I purchase at home herpes test where I drew blood and it was negative. Now I am a very clean person and I just don't know what it can be. When I am not having sex I will masturbate often and sometimes this issues happens a day after I do. Not sure if that is a coincidence or what. Please help

I'm almost 13  and I think I've cumed I started puberty at 10 or 11 and when I come my penis like jumps and hurts like it's going to expload ( this is in masterbation) and I jump why dose it hurt?????? And when will my head come out of my for skin cuz I'm scared I'll have to have surgery