After all the research ive done im afraid my only conclusion would be genital herpes. My entire body is achy, right before my period i was abnormally exhausted. I have a couple small red bumps that are itchy and it hurts when I urinate. My boyfriend doesn't have a history with genital herpes but we had oral sex and he had a cold sore a week or two before it. can it be transmitted that way? As for the cramps, they're on my upper inner thigh and in the vagina. I also lost my virginity about two weeks ago. Please help me figure out what's going on?

You can get genital herpes by receiving oral sex from someone that has cold sores on their mouth. Your symptoms are fairly general. Most guys who have genital herpes don't know as they don't show symptoms as often as females do. Your best bet most likely is to go get screened for STD's just to make sure everything is in the clear. If you have a burning sensation when you go to the bathroom it might just be a yeast infection. Just go to the doctor, it will be easier and then you can stop worrying.