To start I am a 20 yr old circumcised male and about 3 weeks ago i had unprotected oral sex with a female whos background i know nothing about. Roughly 5 or 6 days later i had a burning sensation in the tip of my penis constantly. It made me feel as if i had to urinate all the time and was very uncomfortable. I noticed a redness around the rim of my penis that seemed to have a stinging sensation at times. Also i had a pressure right above my pubic area which i believe was from being tense and worried about the other problem. I went to the doctor where i was tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and had a urine culture done. All came back negative. However, i went away on vacation a few days later and it seemed as if a bathing suit i had worn had rubbed me the wrong way in the area that had some previous redness. Upon examination which i do way too many times to count i saw that when the area of the rim was stretched there were 4 red bumps in a line. The bumps did not have a pimple or blistery appearance - just raised red skin. These bumps have since gone down but are somewhat visible if you look really close. I went to the doctors today and he said that everything looks normal yet i still have a tingling sensation and pressure at times. I have been fearing the worst that this could be herpes and it is driving me crazy. Is this just me being paranoid and obsessing or do you think there could be a problem?

to me it sounds like a yeast infection but i would definately make that doc test you for herpes

Go to the doctor it could be serious.