Ok so I'm 16 years old but have been living with these painful bumps on my vagina. I get them at all different times of the month but they go away within a week or 2. They start out small and gradually get bigger. It feels as if there is a chunk of something underneath the skin. After a while they pop and come out with a white tip which then lets the puss drain. They are not painful in the beginning but, toward then end, they are SUPER painful because the white tip starts sticking to my underwear. I can see the puss on my underwear, which makes me wash a whole lot. I don't know if they are because of my underwear, or the soap i use. I switched to shower gel to try and stop it. I also stopped shaving to see if that helps but it doesn't. I also do not wash with the same washcloth I use to wash my body. I don't know what it is and I am very scared! I do not want to tell my mom because I don't want to scare her. Please help!

P.S. I have only had sex twice, both protected! I am not allergic to latex.

I thinl it might be herpes but i don't know i am only 12 and plus my friend has it too

i have this same problem too but i have no way of telling you how to handle it....SORRY!!!

I don't think it's a herpes virus though because she says they are not in clusters. They sound like warts of some sort or a cyst. I would get theat checked ASAP!

hey girls, is every1 still having this same issue?

Hi honey! I was asked to come on in here and try and help! So 1st lets either rule in or out the chance of herpes or genital warts!

1. Have you had unprotected sex?
2. IF you use protection, have you been with the same partner or have either yourself or the guy been with multiple others?
3. When you say vagina, are you talking about just inside the vagina or outside for example

/ . is it like this - right inside the opening of your vagina and feels like a zit that grows large or is it like this / . on the outside of your vagina and on the skin on your pelvic floor?

I can help you further as I'm pretty sure I know what it is, just need to find out about your sexual past first!

It's on the outside like where the pubic hairs grow and i have only had 2 partners which i used condoms with both and also they both were sexually active before i had been intimate with them. I really hope it's nothing serious.

Since you used a condom! IF it is any type of STD it would be genital warts! Which is the most curable - you need to see a doctor at a free clinic or STD clinic! It is the most common STD! So don't worry too much! What most people don't realize is that you CAN still get STD's while using a condom! Not the most dangerous though! So book an appointment with the clininc - hopefully it is ingrown hairs! And let me know OK? In the meantime don't have ANY sex until you find out!

I made an appointment with my gynocologist and she said she believed I was suffering from recurring abscess and cyst formations. She said they don't look like the typical look of a genital wart but she said she was going to run some tests. Thanks bambi for your help! I really needed the support and I hope that it is the abscess or cysts or whatever because I can finally get my answer.

Glad to hear! A lot of times cysts just reaccur with some women! I got the Bartholin Cysts - the ones I was wondering about IF they were in the vaginal opening - ALL the time! And it's just some women/girls that get them! Let me know OK? Good luck!

I got like a bump on the side of my vagina , I don't know what it is , and I'm 16 I'm a virgin so I know it isn't a transmitted disease , if you could help please.

I'm 15 and this is my first time getting them mine are super painful and hurts even when I stand up, walk and lay down at certain angles. I don't know what to do.

Hey im the same age n have it now did they go away. Cause it sound like what i have. Wasnt ut any disease

I am 13 and I have never had sex but I have a few bumps on the outside of my vagina they are not painful just a little bothersome. What should I do?

Health Guru
Hi where abouts on the outside of your vagina are they?