Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I'm having big problems with controlling my weight. It seams to me like my metabolism is dead because everything I eat only contributes rising of my weight. I know it sounds impossible but it is really a truth!
Anyway, I have developed some, not only esthetic, but serious health problems because of it. I have high cholesterol and suffering from strong joints and muscle pain. Just recently a good friend of mine told me I should use some red yeast supplements and that it will make me feel better. Are these some kind of diet supplements? Does anyone knows anything about it?

Hi. I'm using these red yeast supplements for months now and I'm very satisfied with the effects. I must tell you that these aren’t any diet supplements but supplements that lower your blood cholesterol. I don’t need to tell you how this could be important!
This is Asian supplement made by fermenting red yeast- Monascus purpureus, on rice.
Like you probably assume- as a result of your obesity problem you probably have very high levels of blood cholesterol and this makes you high risk of coronary disease and heart attack!
It is very good supplement because there are no known drug interaction associated with red yeast rice!