I have heard that elevated blood cholesterol can be lowered by certain food. As it has become my problem recently, I’d like to get some tips. Can I really lower it natrually? My total cholesterol is not that significantly elevated, but the problem is that ldl is high and hdl is lower that it should be. I have heard about benefits of fatty acids from fish oil, but what else is recommended in the diet?

First of all: exercise. It works better that any medication, because exercise requires energy and burns fat. Eat beans and whole grains because they contain soluble fibers. Fruit and vegetables contain insoluble fibers, that is the difference. Of course, avoid intake of animal fatty foods. Red yeast rice is what the medications for cholesterol are made of. So add it on your menu and also policosanol that is sugar wax. Omega fatty acids that are ingredients of fish and fish oil are excellent too. There absolutely is the way to lower cholesterol naturally without medications and without suffering their side effects.

I use herbal yeast red rise from vitamin stores