I had this done at the age of 22. It was almost a family tradition to have one or two babies then get it done (I come from a LARGE family, 14 kids!). I had this procedure done after the birth of my second child. Since then I have divorced their father and have found a whole new blissful love! He would really like children. I am now 30 and have no major health issues. I smoke about 5-7 cigarettes a day and drink maybe 3 times a month (socially) He is 37, smokes and drinks the same amount I do and has no children. What are our chances?

*Sorry if I have double posted this question Iam new and learning the ropes*

Even if you reverse a tubal ligation, you still may not become pregnant due to blood loss and possible damage to the ovaries. There is also a chnace that your tubal cannot be reversed :/

Definately have a consultation with a tubal reversel specialist.

Is there any way to find out stats on this...Iam still waiting to hear back from the Doc that did it to me as I can no longer consult my family Doc due to her retiring....