I have had a tubal and a Novasure procedure done. Is it possible to conceive after this? I was remarried and had the Novasure done as opposed to hyster......
Any news from the girl that was 25 weeks pregnant?

If you had a tubal ligation, it is permanent and you will not be able to conceive. That is the whole point of having a tubal, so you won't ever get pregnant.

There are statistics that state after the first year your chances of ligation failure are 5 per 1000 and after 10 years 18 per 1000. People have done reversals (I don't have the stats on sucess afterward).

After the Novasure (without the tubal ligation) you are still able to get pregnant but the chances to carry to term are .7% as the lining of the uterus is no longer the same. It is not recomended to become pregnant as with out the lining the placenta can attact itself to the uterus itself and spread like tree roots into the uterus. This can cause life threating issues for the mother. There is a case study of one woman. Just do a google search on Endrometrial ablation (she had the rollerball procedure done not the Novasure.)