i want to know if there are stil some ways to get me pregnant again after having tubal ligation,a way to be effective yet safe for a woman like me to be pregnant again,hope to hear a positive result,looking forward to hear a good news!

Hi honey! Tubal ligation is just over 99% effective at stopping pregnancy! Pregnancy can STILL happen but is rare I think it is 1 in 100,000 the preganncies can usually appear right after a tubal or years after, infact the chances of a pregnancy from a tubal after 5+ can go upto 3%! There are tubal reversals, which have a 60 - 75% effectiveness rate! BUT these can be trickey - due tot he scar tissue - etopic pregnancies and miscarriages are higher! There are no stats for this and it doesn't happen all the time of course! So a lot of private insurance companies will even pay for it or make a partial payment for the cost of have a tubal reversal done! Hope this answers your question! AND if ypu go to the top of the page and put in search, and my moniker bambi27 you will find that I have counselled a couple of women whom have had successful pregnancies after tubals and a few " o.O " when they found out that tubals aren't 100% effective! So get as much information as possible and look at the stats about how long it has been! Also there is artificial insemination, where they put your conceived egg into your uterus! So that's another thing too!