have a ring band around my penis foreskin and when i have an erection i can not pull my foreskin back with out causing tears on my foreskin is there any solution for this would it be circumcition

I aslo have the same problem. Does it cause any problem when having sex

Mine was tight like that and it was quite uncomfortable after sex. You don't feel the stretching while having sex but after you are through it hurts like hell because of the little cut like stretch marks.
You could try stretching it.
While bathing insert a finger from each hand in the tip and spread it as much as you can stand and hold it as long as you can. The more you do it the faster it stretches.

I still got the stretch "cuts" but I was in charge of how much each time. Eventually it was stretched enough so it was able to roll back without any pain and life was beautiful. XD

No, circumcision is NOT the answer.

You need to start a stretching program.

Your foreskin may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause it to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Have you tried any foreskin stretching exercises? These really help loosen things up down there. Just make sure you use a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil while you do the stretching, as it will protect the penis skin from becoming irritated or drying out. Good luck.