Hi, for the last few months, I’ve been having a strange foggy feeling in my head. Sometimes, I have vertigo and dizziness too. But this is not all. It seams like I have some ear disorder which is causing a roaring sound in my ears and mild pain. What could this be? Any suggestions?

Hi, it seams to me like you have Ménière's disease. The symptoms are the same-vertigo, dizziness and a roaring sound in the ears. Of course, it doesn’t have to mean that you suffer from this disorder. You have to be examined by doctor. Foggy head & ear disorder are both explainable if we assume that it is Ménière's disease that you have. They would be caused by mixing endolymph with perilymph, inner ear fluids. A rupture of the membranous labyrinth allows this dangerous mixing and leads to foggy head and ear disorder. You will be shore if you have this disorder when you pass several exams, such as medical history interview, hearing and balance tests and medical imaging with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).