Hi, recently I started experiencing constant noise in the head, which is disturbing me and I am unable to do things regularly. That roaring and buzzing in my head just isn’t stopping, like I have water in ears. Could it be caused by misfired brain nerves?

Tinnitus is a symptom associated with many forms of hearing loss and other health problems. It is unpleasant because it interferences with normal daily activities. Tinnitus is characterized by hear ringing, roaring, buzzing or clicking sounds in their ears. There is no way to eliminate it. In some cases the noise is constant and can be extremely disturbing. People with severe cases of tinnitus often find it difficult to hear, work, or even sleep. Hearing loss, loud noise, some medications, physical injuries, short-term issues like impacted earwax or sinus infection, and some nerve injuries can all be cause of tinnitus.