I contracted what I believe to be ringworm of the eyes 5 years ago, from rubbing my eyelid with the back of my finger after petting a street cat. It started in my right eye, and within several months was also in my left eye. At one point it started tracking across my face, my boyfriend also caught it and it was tracking across his forehead. Ringworm treatment works on the skin, and out of desperation i have also used it in my eyes at times, which causes it to improve for several days, but it makes my eyes water so much i am only game to use it now and then. My eyes water constantly when i am lying down. I have developed a number of lesions on the back of my hands, through sneezing/rubbing my eyes. It is in my sinuses and throat, I wake up at night cause I can't breathe ( I am NOT a mouth breather!) My only allergy is a mild reaction to dust mite, I had full allergy testing. Can anyone help? I have seen several doctors and an eye specialist.

***edited by moderator*** ***advertising removed***

ask for nutritional advisor

Go to doc and get treated with Lamasil or some other systemic fungicide that will kill ringworm.

You can go to a doctor to be treated with Lamasil or some other systemic fungicide that kills ringworm. The fungus is likely not in the eye exactly but around it and in the lid, but anyway, a systemic fungicide should get rid of it.

Coconut oil w very little apple cider vineger for the eyes. all garlic,mustard seed-mix and apply.Go to a health food store.Have many oils and creams that work better than antifungus creams.