Every morning my throat is full of flem and it is been like that for years. /I don’t smoke; I am only 23 years old. I don’t have any medical condition as far as I am aware of. I think that this flem in my throat is chronic. How can I make it disappear?

Well I have to tell you that I have the same problem, and my diagnosis is sinusitis. That is inflammation of the sinuses and in my case due to allergy, but it can be also some infection, or from pollution, smoke. I also had headache, sore throat, flem in throat, stuffy nose…so if you recognize some things you might have it too. In my case is chronic sinusitis .You should check your self anyway.

I have had this for three years with chronic flem coming from lungs maybe but also diagnosed with GERDS and hiettal hernia (SP) The meds for gerds did help some but docs gave me different answers depending on what kind of doc I went to. I was on the table for sinus surg. and found out I was preg. from preop. right before they took me back. Probl;ems continued then another doc for (ent ) told me I did not need sinus surg. I am very frustrated and about to give up in doctors!!!

I have had a similar problem..mine started after petting a cat and rubbing my eye with back of hand..5 years of problems. I have seen opthamologists, dermatologists, every test under the sun with no diagnosable result..it is, i think, some type of bacterial or fungal infection. I had a course of Nizoral (anti-thrush) ABs with some benefit..I also get some topical benefit from antifungals, cider vinegar on my skin. REcently it caused one side of my throat to feel on fire, i had to swallow betadine throat gargle to clear it up. I am still seeing doctors, and aiming to live at beach and swim in surf twice a day if nothing else works! Eyes, nose, throat, top sphincter of stomach, spot in lung and spot in vagina are all affected. Itchy, gets worse after anything sweet, improves with salt. Looks like ringworm on my hands (oval spiral),like bacterial infection in my nose, with bitter egg smell.. gets worse with water. Looks like tinea between my fingers. keep trying and good luck!