I have achy watery eyes which my doctor treated as an eye infection. It keeps reappearing despite 3 diffrent treatments. any idea what this is or how to treat it?

There could be a past injury to your eye. Erosions from it can cause pain. You could have "dry eye" which can cause watering when the eye is irritated from the dryness. An overreaction.[See an eye doctor

Hi there,
I don’t think that this is caused by infection. I know that watery eyes happen when your tear glands produce too much tears. In some cases this can be caused if your drainage of the tear duct is not functioning properly. There are several reasons that this can be caused. For instance allergy is very often the main cause. Also belpharitis, conjunctivitis, irritation of the eye, inward growing eyelashes might all be causes of your problem. So I think that your doctor might be wrong here. You need to do several more test to determine what is the main cause behind your pain in the eyes. I hope this helped a bit.
Best wishes,
Marco