Ive been working out and was doing a workout one day and i believe i pushed to hard and had to really tense up to move the weight and as i was doing that out of nowhere i got this pain in my neck and back of my head a pulsating pain with my heart beat makes me stop so my heart beat can lower and it will go away....this only happens when i get my heart beat up and goes away pretty fast especially if i massage the back of my neck where the pain starts could i have strained a muscle or something because im kinda worried that i could have a serious issue??????

Good afternoon, I am having the same exact issue as you described it. Seeing as your post was over a year ago I was hoping if you might be able to share what the problem was, how long it took to go away and what if anything you had to do to help it go away.

Thank you so much,
Charlie