Hi, I am always so tired and fatigue, since I can’t get good night sleep. How shall I deal with RLS and sleep apnea which wake me up at night and cause my fatigue?

Snoring is a great problem and even sleep apnea can develop, mostly by overweight persons. Loud snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea and associated with high blood pressure. In sleep apnea the major problem presents drop of quantity of oxygen in the brain, which can become very low. This is an alarm sign for brain, so you are waking up to breath more profoundly. If this process repeats for a few times during night, it causes multiple sleep disruptions. so, person never has enough sleep. If RLS is added to this, a problem becomes even bigger. I have been taking some sedatives occasionally to get some good sleep, and it has helped me.