I am in my early 20s, still in grad school. I find myself having the hardest time getting up in the morning. I almost feel physical pain in the morning when I try to get up. I need to be at work at 8 or 8:30, and it has been hell. I wonder if anyone else has a similar problem. Do I need to see a doctor? I do not have any other health problems. I am slim, healthy, never eat junk food. I just cannot figure out why I have this issue. Thanks! 

Could it possibly be your mattress is ill fitted for your body? I went for years waking up groggy and in pain from sleeping on a cushion top mattress. I went to foam and it is a bit better. Also, have you been to a doctor for this? I ended up going to see a heart doctor who thought I had sleep apnea (snoring that turns to airway blockage, causing lack of oxygen to enter, in turn waking up several times during night). I didn't have sleep apnea, but a ridiculously long stretch of snoring that makes me wake up groggy sometimes.