I simply adore body building. I have started to show affection for this type of workout back when I was fifteen, but parents did not allow me to go to the gym until I was 19 years old. They are both doctors and said that the skeletal growth ends around that age, so I could strain my bones and muscles then. Anyway I have been having some rotator cuff problems and I cannot ask my parents about it, they will just bore me to stop with body building, as they do every time I have some injury. Can you help me?

Well, I guess that they would still give you the best information, but why agitating them, right? There are three different problems that you might experience with rotator cuffs. First, tendonitis, where muscle is irritated on the acromion (part of scapula). Second, if tendonitis is let untreated it might lead to tearing of muscle fibers. Third, the shoulder is not well placed in its socket and it causes rotator cuffs pain. When I think of these now, these are not mild conditions at all, so I do suggest that you speak to your parents.