Has anyone ever damaged their surgery sight two weeks after rotator cuff surgery from picking something up too heavy with other arm?

yes !dont waiste a minute get another mri and getit fixed

yes I heard it rip again, but was told I have to wait a month for another mri, now 2 months later my shoulder is worse, more clicking, and something snapping in my shoulder when I raise and lower it..

waited 20 days for an mri, and still waiting

YES it healed on its own

Hi, I hope you are doing better by now. I think I have ripped mine also, I'm 4 months out from surgery. I also have snapping in my shoulder, many times a day, don't even have to be moving my shoulder hardly at all. It involves a lot of pain too. Did you find out what was causing it?

I actually had to have a second rotator cuff surgery almost 7 months to the day...! Had 1st surgery April 19, second surgery Nov. 20th. I pulled back on a very light weight vacuum
heard a loud pop. My arm went of fire. I didn't go to dr. from Aug. til Oct. Hoping it wasn't hurt. After I could hardly move it...went for MRI. Sure enough, I had two more complete tears In the other two muscles. So...actually tore all four muscles. Snapped main muscle in two and tore bicep off the bone.
Tore off the bicep muscle again. I am now almost two years (March 17th) over the first injury, surgery. My arm is still very tight, and hurts and pulls. It will never be the same. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!