Hey,
I had rotator cuff injury 2 years ago. I am 25 years old and doctor says I should get well because I am young. But 2 years after rotator cuff injury I still feel I was injured. Will this be like that for whole my life?
Thanks for reply!

Hello there,
I also had
an accident and have this rotator cuff injury. My doctor told I would be great if I could exercise my arm by swimming. Water is very good for all sorts of injuries, because it puts equal pressure on all parts of the body… So, try swimming and you’ll get better eventually.

Hey Jilly! I tore my rotator (supraspinatus) nearly 4 years ago. I learned that when the tendon is swollen it needs lots of exercising every day to get healthy again. However it works as long as you didn´t tear the tendon. However if you´re careless about curing the tendon it means it will keep on weakening. It´s absolutely necessary to find yourself an interested fysiotherapist you won´t be able to cure yourself alone! B.w. Andrés Hugo

Hi Sissi. Did you make any improvements since last year? My fysiotherapist believes these injuries with little recovery tend to happen because something is wrong with bloodcirculation to the shoulders. This might be because of some deviation of the spine or the pelvis or both. Recovery can happen by regular exercising to strenghten spine muscles. Planks are the best. Good luck!