Anyone ever have problems with theirs, need to have surgery, etc? Do share....I'm not sure this is what is wrong with mine but it has been bothering me for a couple weeks now, seems to get worse when I swim, and there's a lot of popping and clicking going on in there when I swing my arm, like running or walking fast......what was the pain like, where was it, as in what part of the joint...etc.....

I remember from physiology class that the rc is actually made up of four small, delicate muscles and I know where they are, but I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth pursing or whether it's just recurring tendonitis or something stupid.

it's always something.....

It does always seem to be something! I've never had that with my arm... my legs pop a lot! :umno:

Never had a rotator cuff problem but I did tear a muscle in my shoulder that had me thinking it was the rotator cuff. No lifting weights for 9 months till that damn thing healed.