my husband is scheduled for a sympathetic ganglion nerve block. does anyone have a personal story to tell about their success for them or problems from a nerve block.. we are a little afraid of this, but his pain is severe and he really needs help. We have a great pain specialist, dr jobalia. we do trust his decisions and really want to get som releif. Let me know at _[removed]_

I myself have had 22 blocks and am very pleased to say that I am now a functioning individual. Prior to the blocks I had no use of my arm at all. It had become contorted and twisted, with neuromas in it. My doctor as a last effort tried the blocks and they were a great success. I now am able to play flyball with the dogs, do agility, and even do yard work again! In concurrence with the blocks I also did physical therapy and occupational therapy. They were able to do desensitization and that also helped with pain control. I am still on some meds, but pleased to say no narcotics!!! Best of Luck!!!