Is it possible that peeling skin on hands is symptom of Raynaud’s? Well, skin on my hands started peeling and I’ve heard about this condition and I remembered that it affects tissue and produce chronic infection under, and near, the fingernails and toenails. I need more information about Raynaud’s symptoms and causes. Thanks in advance.

I am suffering from Raynaud’s and my symptoms are extreme sensitivity of hands and feet to the cold and suddenly contract. The hands are the areas most often affected in Raynaud’s, but it can occur in the fingers and possibly toes, nose, tongue, cheeks, ears, or chin. There are many causes: food allergies, junk food, or a poor diet which is high in starches and low in greens, vitamins, and minerals may cause it, high blood pressure, drugs, connective tissue disease, inflammation of the arteries...but I think that peeling skin is not a symptom. Instead of Raynaud's, you might have Buerger's disease. It is a nerve disorder which gradually cuts off nerve supply to the extremities. I am not a doctor, so I may be wrong.