I've been running for the past three weeks now. I'll being leaving for Marine Corp Boot Camp on April 24th. My mile is at ten minutes. What I would like to know from you experienced runners is if I continue training from now until April 24th , do you guys think I will be able to do three miles in twenty four minutes. That is the minimum during bootcamp. I'm exteremly determine. I run everyday. If not I will try to postpone my ship out date for bootcamp. I don't want to be the kid that falls out during the runs. I would greatly appreciate any training advice and any input. Thankyou.

Can you run 3 miles in 30 minutes now?

yeah I can run three miles in thirty minutes, but I'm huffing and puffing by the end of it I'm working on the endurance

First off, congrats on joining the USMC. My son is in his 3rd year as a Marine. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be close to that 24 minute time by the time you leave. And you will be running a sub 24 three miler easily when the DI's are done with you.
Are you headed to Parris Island?

Thanks for the congrats and encouragement. It is sincerely appreciated. Since I'm a girl I will be headed to Paris Island. Both my dad and brother are Marines. My dad went to bootcamp in the 70s and my brother went two years ago. I'm looking forward to carrying on the family tradition. I'll just keep working at it everyday with everything I got. Thanks again.